Logos aren’t just for the Coca-Colas, Nikes, and McDonald’s of the world. These companies didn’t just become as wildly successful and well-known just on their products. They built a brand presence through a memorable logo that reminds people of who they are, what they stand for, and what they offer.
Whether you have numerous employees or you are your business, a logo can provide a number of benefits:
- Grab someone’s attention and possibly hold it. Some say it takes only seconds for a person to form a judgment about someone or something that they have seen. A well-designed logo keeps potential clients interested and may even convince them to keep reading.
- Have another marketing tool in your tool kit. A logo sells what you are and what you do. It defines you and your business.
- Differentiate your business. As competition increases and the market becomes more crowded, a logo helps you stand out and above all the rest.
- Be easily recognized. Visuals stick around long after you have been in front of a client. Just like the big brands, your logo will help people remember you and your products or services. Just think of your logo as your calling card.
- Communicate company values and operating philosophy. A logo represents all the intangible “stuff” that you want to communicate to the external world and even to your employees and organization. The logo will communicate what your standards are and how you live up to that reputation.
- Create a corporate look. Even if you are a one-man (or woman!) band, a logo can help you send a message to the market that you are professional.
Let a logo do the talking for you or help reinforce your marketing messages. Contact Simons Studios to learn how to enhance your brand and attract more attention in the market with a logo that speaks to what you do and sends the right messages to your clients and potential customers.