While there is nothing wrong with the old-school methods of marketing, such as newsletters, post cards, magazine ads and the like, it may not be the most effective—cost-wise and time-wise—for your business. This is especially the case if you are a small business owner with a tight marketing budget who wants to reach more customers and grow their bottom line.
Here are some reasons to think about leveraging the powerful potential of an e-mail campaign:
- You can reach more customers at one time. After all, everyone has at least one email address if not more.
- Consumers and businesses check their email more often than they look in their mail box. It’s where many people know they can go and get the information and communication they need.
- It’s simple to create and implement. There is no rocket science involved let alone programming or complex software programs.
- It’s a great way to drive more traffic to your website. Email campaigns can include links that make it easy for potential customers to jump straight to your website. The easier you make it for people to find you, the more likely they are to pay attention.
- It’s cheaper than a direct mail campaign or other print-oriented marketing strategies. Think less than five cents an email, depending on the quantity and frequency you send these email blasts.
- Emails can offer a quick message to customers and potential customers, which is more appealing to those who don’t have a lot of time to read a lot of marketing mumbo-jumbo.
It works well with your other marketing messages, helping to build top-of-mind recognition in the minds of your target audience.
Thanks to the wonders of technology, the results of email campaigns are easy to track and measure in terms of the results. This means you will be able to effectively gauge the return on your investment.
It’s flexible and easy to change if the results tell you that something is not working very well about your marketing efforts. This means you can tweak the message or the design without spending considerably more time or money.
Email campaigns can be used more often than other types of marketing vehicles, which may align well with other marketing strategies, such as new product promotion, specials, and discounts.
Whatever the reason or reasons that strike a chord with you on this list, make sure you contact Simons Studios for a customized email campaign that integrates with any of the major email marketing service providers like Constant Contact.